Friday, September 12, 2008

My apartment hates me

So... i get back from Tonal harmony and i'm totally excited and happy because i finished a test thirty minutes before class ended so i got to leave early!! But i got back and I find out Jessica and Sarah have some secret they're keeping!!! So... NOBODY LIKES ME! Nobody... :-( it's truly sad. My apartment does not like me. Secrets... from me?! Ridiculous!!! So i was singing the song..."Nobody likes me everybody hates me, guess i'll go eat worms..." ...you know it... and jessica says Lindsey!! Can you please stop! I'm trying to do my homework!!! Nobody likes me!!! So i broke into the song again... but i stopped because my depression sunk in... it's sad. a beautiful day and it crashed and burned..PLUS i got two bloody noses... how insane and stupidly ridiculous!! UGH. oh well.. i hope today is better than yesterday when i was stressed out of my mind and on minimum sleep... i don't handle stress well when i'm tired... lol. But luckily sarah gets back and i said SARAH!! do you like me?! and she said yes!! and i said do ya love me?!! and she said YES!!! HA take that JESSICA!!! :-D yeah that's right ;-) They're just jealous of my mad skills. na, jessica said you're always doing homework!! OH MY BAD!! lol. not my fault a music major takes like your life!! :-) jk. But yeah things are going well!!!! :-) Thanks!!!
Oh. lol and p.s. I told jessica i was writing a blog about this and she was like Aw no lindsey! I love you! i was just kidding...!! lol Silly Jessica

No comments: