Tuesday, September 9, 2008

College!

(another pic from the first day!!)
Yes, so the first day of school was pretty cool!! (rhyming... hope you caught on...) We had lots of fun getting our homework done, I, for example, had over 2 hours of hw for only one of my classes, then i had bogus stuff for my others that wasn't even beneficial but just took up a bunch of valuable time. My Tonal Harmony hw was what took me the longest and was the only one that had any actual significance to what i am acutally going to be learning. I actually had to use my brain for that classes' homework. which is good!! I am here to get smarter!! lol. And a BIG thankyou to Jessica who made our blog mega mega cute!!! She is amazing and i am so glad we're roomies!!

1 comment:

McClains said...

cute hair Jess! Miss you!