Friday, September 5, 2008

Moving In!

Okay So, today is not very exciting, we haven't left the apartment once, but instead we have been unpacking and organizing! Very exciting, i know. The only ones that have arrived at our small abode are myself, Kimber, and Sarah (our new roommate). Sarah left this morning to go hang with a friend at an I-Lunch even though she didn't really want to. So Kimber and I were left alone unpacking. We were desperate for entertainment you see?! So while she was unpacking her winter items I decided to put on a little modelling show for her!
She laughed very much at this sight, i don't know why, i thought people usually gawked at a lovely sight such as this... lol. She soon joined in! and we were having fun and making it out of nothing :-) You know... very few poeple can make fun out of thin air...

Very much fun in Apartment #301!! ( Whoa, that totally rhymed and i didn't even try!!!)

Haha, but today was not all fun and games, we did need to get down to work and we had been previous to our show and we continued after. It seems that even though i work all hard trying to organize and clean my bedroom still looks horrible! AND we have been organizing the kitchen and the fridge... hard core workers here!! So my room is looking okay now... but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done, sadly, i am so sick of it! But i must have it exactly to my likings because i will be dwelling in it for four months you see?!

So this is my room. Half way through my organizing.It looks much better right now, but it still has a lot of work. Look at our mega sweet Heightened bed frames!! Right now, my closet is looking very nice!
Here are some other attached pictures so you can see our progress! We are hardworking women!!
Yes. So soon enough our apartment will be PERFECT!!! Until our other roommates come and make it messy and crowded! :-) We'll make it work though because our apartment is da bomb!! Later!





No comments: