Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog Wars

It all started one calm sunday night...that wasn't so calm as it turns out.
If Lindsey realizes that I'm writing this blog she will revoke my blogging privileges as she thinks she has all power.  Due to her frustration with no one writing blogs she decided that she would beg Jessica to post a blog.  But as soon as Jessica decided that she would give in Lindsey suddenly threatened to revoke her blogging privileges.  As the bickering went back and forth Jessica threw a plastic cup at Lindsey's face but because Lindsey had traveled to China and learned Kung Fu she saw the cup coming before it ever left Jessica's hand.  Jessica soon realized that her attempts to join the wonderful world of blogging were futile.  And instead began to "personalize her signature."  Feeling as if my blogging life were at stake I decided to go undercover and write about the intensity of Lindsey's tyranny and Jessica's disrespect for Lindsey's blogging power.  I must end this in fear of losing my blogging privileges.  That is all.

1 comment: