Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And So the Exhaustion Begins...

Life sucks when you have to wake up when it's still pitch black outside...
But when you're teacher's a spunky little lady it helps you wake up because she's just so excited about life and it's kinda sorta contagious.  Then you sit in your humanities class and the teacher comes in speaking french and when he switches to English he tells you he's also the cities coroner so "Please don't commit suicide, I don't wanna have to walk in and think oh they were in my class this semester"  He works with college kids and dead people...crazy stuff!  So my teacher's are pretty interesting and freakin hilarious!  Having to wake up early is annoying, but it's hecka nice to get done with class before noon.  
Naps are the best! End of story.
So our FHE brothers gave me a new nickname to add to the many...they now call me Special K. After that happened me, Jessica, and Sarah we're walking down the street and there was a FAT beetle on the sidewalk like the size of an egg...no joke!  It started flying at us and they screamed, I ran, and a couple guys thought someone had jumped out and scared us...oh geeze!
The second day of classes didn't start off nearly as early which was AMAZING!  My Book of Mormon teacher smiles and threatens that liars go to hell if we don't answer when he asks people if they play piano or while our eyes are closed if we prayed that morning.  It's pretty intense...not gonna lie!  My psych class almost put me to sleep on the first day...not a good thing.  If it's that boring already I'm screwed!
HW is the worst! period.
Life as I know it is going to be exhausting already proven in the first day of classes.  That is all.

No comments: