Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meet the the Family

The Family!!!

My calling in my college ward is the FHE mom, and I have been doing an absolutely terrible job being a mom, I haven't showed off how cool my 16 children are. 

We are quite a crazy group, in the past we have done lots of games, like the animal game, and if anyone wants to know Thomas does the animal noises, we also did some games like "What If...." and last week we did an awesome scavenger hunt, and we had some very delicious treats over the past week, and by the 

Well I just want to give everyone a little introduction to our little family away from our families. The boys include Tyler, Marc, Thomas, Danny, Ryan, and the FHE dad, Brandon. There are two apartments of girls, in apartment 103 there are Ashley, Becka, Jessica, Brittany, Brooke and Kathleen. And then there is apartment 301 being, Emily, Kimber, Lindsey, Kassie, Sarah and ME! 
This last FHE we took on the Halloween Spirit and 
carved/painted pumpkins. The boys brought out their knives (very scary I know) and the girls did what we do best which is paint! Our pumpkins turned out rather fabulous if you ask me and we all had a blast sing Disney songs. 


1 comment:

The Royce's said...

Hey Jessica! When are you going to bring one of those cute boys home to meet your REAL Family??? HA HA!!! Love ya! Kim