Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference Weekend

As conference weekend approached Apartment 301 decided to vacate Rexburg and follow the exodus to Utah. Kassi went to Logan to spend some time with some family and friends, Emily went to Salt Lake City with her Brett to see family and attend General Conference, Lindsey went to Riverton to stay with her Aunty and Uncle, her parents came up from New Mexico and she was able to see her boyfriend so she was one happy girl. Kimber headed to Provo to hang out with her brother and had the opportunity to see conference, and Sarah and I stuck together like glue, we went to Provo to see Miss Kennedy Wise and then went to West Jordan to see Sarah's sisters and their husbands. 
Here are just some pictures that I took while I was there but you will just have to wait and see the other's girls pictures. 
Late Friday night I hiked up to the Y. A little more intense then I thought. 
Sarah with her two sisters and their husbands. We had so much fun with these guys. 

Sarah and I forgot to take a picture at the restaurant we ate at so we took a picture in the bathroom.

No comments: