Friday, November 21, 2008

My Life is Now Complete



I know you are all thinking that this is a miracle that I am writing for the second time in two days, well it is a miracle.
But last night me, Lindsey, Sarah and Kimber all bought tickets to see the premiere of Twilight! We went at the midnight showing and before hand all we could was giggle about how excited we were to finally see the movie.
Well with all this excitement we get quite hungry, so we made a
pit stop at TGIF to get some dessert. We all had some very very very very delicious meals and had a great time laughing (something we do the best) at each other. Actually I feel like they are just laughing at me, most of the time, just kidding they are laughing with me.
After we had our delicious deserts, my being the Brownie Obessesion, we headed over to the theater where it was already quite packed with Twilight obessed fans like ourself. But after an hour long wait in the theater sitting next to some weirdos, and technical difficulties we were able to watch Twilight and we all LOVED it!!! It was totally worth getting only 3 hours of sleep and having to take a couple tests the next day.

No comments: